BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Let me pull your hair

"Baby I just feel like if your hair was real it would make for better love making. I'm tired of sex with restrictions, DAMN IT, I WANNA PULL HAIR!!!"                Facebook status, Eugene Woody

I've Got a vision that I want you to see. A vision of we. In this vision, I'm in back of you, your in front of me. I'm directing this show, While you look back at me. Baby girl I wish you could see the things that I can see. But I can't enjoy this vision whole heartedly. I can't enjoy it for one reason, YOUR GOTDAMN WEAVE!!! Baby girl it's restricting me. It's restricting we, Our love making is not the same to me. I want to make love to you passionately. But if I even think of pulling on your weave, You are going to stab me. Why are you restricting me? Baby i'm a beast untamed, The Congo jungle pumps right through these vain's. Don't blame me, It's your fault, You drive me insane. REAL TALK, sometimes I even want to scream your name. But look, it's a got damn shame that you have that mane, And you won't allow my hands to touch it. Look if I pull out a track, I will glue it right back. Let me tug on those micro braids. I don't complain when you mess up my waves. i just want to grab you by your hips and bring you closer to me. I'll let my hand travel up your back to where your hair would be. Let my fingers dance in your silk ever so softly. Then press you up against the wall,    Pull your hair, look you in the eyes and whisper on your lips "Do you love me?" Please don't restrict this passion, It just isn't fair. I don't care if it's a weave, LET ME PULL YOUR HAIR.



Don' t judge me......lol

0 comments: