BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 25, 2010

pretty face'ed girl.


"GOD. its me woody. you remember the girl from the sean john store? yeah! please keep her pretty ass far away from me. god please help me lose her number with the smiley face by her name. If you have to hit her with a bus then do what you must. she looks like a BIG problem. DAMN! (sorry god) now i gotta find some place else to shop."   Facebook status, Eugene woody.



Dear god. its me again/eugene woody, i'm your boy!Thank you for my job and keeping me gainfully employed. Thank you for my family, we were at our darkest base. But now we're pulling together, we are how we survive this place.Thank you for the money, you provide for my hustle.your my reason for being, your my soul, my muscle. God, you are my world, But i'm asking you nicely. keep me away from that pretty face'ed girl.

Look I thanked you on the upper part, now lets get to the under. your Killing me with all these girls. God are you trying to pull me under? When I wanted one, there where some. But none of them fit the bill.  Now I don't want um, And they are everywhere, And a lot of their hair is real.  I have prayed to you once before. On one knee. I was humbled.  When I said it, I Said it like a MAN. I didn't Stutter, I didn't mumble.  I asked you to keep me away from women for a while. A lot of bad situations, I wasn't getting very far. Then I was wild and out of space, But you put me in my place. So now i'm cool. I'm not hurt no more. I've cleansed the dirt from my face. I am really on my grind, What i want WILL be mine.  And now you want to get out of line?

God please don't be rude.  Because you know I don't move like an ordinary dude.  The fact I want her is crazy. I'm looking at her like cooked food. She makes me want her, And that doesn't happen to me. Because i've mastered the art of making women come to me. I'm rather shy, so I don't talk to girls. I fear this won't change in me. So I learned the sinister skill of making them come to me. If you can turn my head, Then theirs something my soul spotted. I don't just talk to anything, something about you had me bothered. So to make you come to me, baby girl I have to kind of stalk you.  But not in a creepy way.  It's just that you have my curiosity.  So now I want to know what it is I want so bad.  When we first meet and I like you, I won't say anything to you. I'll even flirt with your friend, and look right through you.  Thats how I got your attention, Now your already mine. Now I live in your dreams And will your heart to mine. Women love to be seduced, and I love seducing women. I can't help it, It's so fun!

But god you have gone to far. You place in front of me a woman That could detour me from the Sun, moon, and stars. I mean you created her, so you know how bad she is. And you know how bad I am. Now she's my obsession. My reason for living. The reason, everything I am neglecting. I'd spend Lifetimes pleasing her, because......Thats just how I am. I would get lost in her world. Then I would lose me. So please keep this pretty face'ed girl away from me.




This is kinda extreme, lmao!

0 comments: