BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 26, 2010

gone.....



 "walked a mile towards my future..........2999 miles to go. time to make a grand exit....again! lol. coming home soon baby."    Facebook/twitter Status, Eugene woody.



I'm going to be where she is. We are where SHE is, so I've got to pack up and relocate to relive. mentally I've checked out, physically i'm still here. No way in hell i'm stuck here. Not here, not anywhere. I'm built to travel the world, with my girl, so muthafu*k here. I've seen it here. I'm not impressed, I think I've really seen it all. I've been to all these places and i've seen some of these faces before. I know this and I know you, I know her and him to. Ya'll still doing the same things. Same people, same life, same place, nothing has changed. I'm almost never the same. I switch it up when need be. I need to be where she is, My Baby! I'm outta here, In the wind. A distant memory. You can alway check for me if need be. My phone number wont change, just the address of where I call home. Look into my eye's and tell me i'm not gone.....


Fu*k my reality. I've been living in my dreams. So it seens I should make my dreams my reality. The validity of this city has escaped me, So I'm gone. I know everybody here, but this no longer feels like my home. I push my grind to the max, and the past to my back. By the time they realize, It will be to late to miss me...NYC=HISTORY......but in my head i'm already gone.

0 comments: