BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 21, 2010

miss her

"Damn I miss her. Like bad, real bad, super o d extra miss her.......smh."   Facebook staus, Eugene Woody.

I miss her! those words are an understatement. I need her, seems to fit better. I can't stand the distance between us. God help me, Shes 3000 miles away. Now I miss, everything about you. God help me, I just want be be where she is. She is a reason to live. The reason I would sacrifice everything I will ever have, everything there is. This is more then miss. This feeling i've been given is more then lustful bliss. I sit and reminice about the supple, sweet taste of your lips. I miss tracing the outline of your body with my finger tips.Our time together was a gift, so rather then sit and reminice, I work on bridging the gap in distance and make "i miss her" past tence.

I miss her. Those words are an understatement. I need her, seems to fit better. I can't stand the distance between us. God help me, Shes 3000 miles away. Away, from everything that i could ever give. She's everything I could want. This is everything that there is. I've been having visions of married life, white fences and kids. But I must first change the area code of where i live.

I miss her. Those words are an understatement. I NEED HER, seems to fit better. I can't stand, the distance between us, So I will bridge that gap so I don't miss you any more.

0 comments: